SCOTT ANTHONY, DO.
BRIAN FLOURNOY, Dc.
JAMES ROdGERS, MD.
& Pain Management
& Active Release
TRACI WHITE, MD
over 10,000 spinal surgeries performed.
over 100,000 injections in his career.
over 100,000 biomechanical evaluations in his career.
over 50,000 injections performed in her career.
With over 100 years of combined experience in spinal neurosurgery, pain management, musculoskeletal injury, and biomechanics, the ReGen Medicine physicians offer an unparalleled multi-specialty team approach to Stem Cell Therapy.
Stem cell therapy, also referred to as regenerative medicine, is the administering of stem cells to promote the repair of dysfunctional or injured tissue. Stem cells secrete multiple anti-inflammatory factors which inhibit the inflammatory process. These cells optimize the environment around damaged cells by impeding inflammation. After the environment is improved, YOUR BODY along with the umbilical cord blood cells, has the opportunity to regenerate damaged cells.
There are several different types of stem cells. ReGen medicine uses umbilical cord blood cells (UCB cells) as they are the most effective stem cells available.
* Live nucleated cells with growth factors and proteins
* 10 million to 30 million live cells per cc
* Cells are 9 months old and very robust
* Minimal adverse reaction
* Results are consistent
* Simple procedure – defrost cells and inject within 5 minutes
* Umbilical cord blood stem cells are immune system privileged so there is no issue with cell rejection