• Human Umbilical Cord Tissue
• Human Umbilical Cord Blood (UCB)
•Stem cells secrete multiple anti-inflammatory
factors which inhibit the inflammatory process
•The MSC’s optimize the environment around
damaged cells by impeding inflammation
•Now, YOUR OWN body along with the UCB cells
has the opportunity to regenerate the damaged
•Growth factors, cytokines, exosomes and small
microRNA’s from the umbilical cord cells can
now begin to work with YOUR OWN body to
rebuild damaged tissue
• Derived from donated umbilical cord blood mesenchymal stem cells, through strict informed consent.
• Undifferentiated cells: No immune response to cells.
• The youngest cells you can use.
• Simple, fast, safe delivery through joint injection or IV in
• Application and number of cells customized for each
• Potent, robust, and consistent cells
• Based on accepted medical practices and research
• Anyone can be treated since they do not cause an immune response
• Optimum potential to stimulate
activity, and immune modulating
• Stem cells are injected with an
expected standard of a minimum of
10 to 30+ million live cells
• Each patient varies...
• Typically 4-6 weeks
• Some results are immediate; most
results will take longer.
• Remember, this is a regenerative
process and there are no promises for results.
• Yes, UCB stem cells are completely
• Stem cells are tested rigorously with
cell counters and also sent out for
testing in order to assure they are
• Testing includes: AO/DAPI or AO/PI
cell count and viability assay.
• Sterility is checked through
microbiology results and checked for
numerous diseases including but not
limited to HIV, Lyme disease, Syphilis,
multiple forms of Hepatitis and many more.
• According to the FDA, this research could
ultimately be key “...to the advancement
of personalized medicine, the practice in
which medical treatment is tailored to the
needs of an individual patient”
• Like other natural treatments, stem cell
therapy is not FDA approved but has been
handed over to the tissue banks to regulate.
Sign up for our free seminar to get even more in-depth info on stem cell therapy.